[Insight-users] Resampling 64-bit crash

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Feb 15 13:38:28 EST 2007

Hi Peter,

Yes, it seems that we should review many classes in order to
make a widespread use of the types that will be appropriate
for representing offsets in 64-bits.

During the release of ITK-3.0 we already did a good number of
updates, that were pointed out by warnings. Many of them were
related to size_t and size_type as they are used by std::
containers. We probably should take this review one step
further for ITK 3.2.