[Insight-users] registration duration

Daniel Mace dlm19 at duke.edu
Wed Feb 14 21:45:34 EST 2007

Tony,

I'm pretty sure the default is to run it in Debug mode.  In my
experience, debug mode runs about 4-5 times slower than in Release
mode.  I'm guessing that you are running it on VS, in which case I think
you can change your build mode from Debug to Release w/o rerunning
cmake   I do all my coding in debug mode on my desktop, then copy it
over to the cluster and compile it there in release for batch testing--
so if anyone else could chime in about the specifics on this, that would
be great.

Try that first and post the run time.

BTW, how many iterations does it take?

Cheers,