[Insight-users] build errs for stable itk releases

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Feb 14 11:20:45 EST 2007

On 2/14/07, dean.inglis at camris.ca < dean.inglis at camris.ca> wrote:

> the final error message.  This build platform works
> for vtk 5.0.2 and kwwidgets cvs.  I am trying to get
> up and running for the March itk/vtk course, so any help
> would be great!
>
> d:\developer\sources\stable\insighttoolkit_3.0.1\code\common\itkCenteredEuler3DTransform.txx(203)
> :
> error C2244: 'itk::CenteredEuler3DTransform<TScalarType>::GetJacobian' :
> unable to match function
> definition to an existing declaration
> d:\developer\sources\stable\insighttoolkit_3.0.1\code\common\itkCenteredEuler3DTransform.h(95)
> :
> see declaration of
> 'itk::CenteredEuler3DTransform<TScalarType>::GetJacobian'
> definition
> Hi Dean,

Hi Dean,

This bug (http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=4192)  was
fixed in CVS HEAD and in the ITK-3-0 branch. As with VTK, few fixes are
committed to the branch as well. The tar ball on the website is updated only
after a few bugs accumulate.

Please use the ITK-3-0 branch tag as

   $  cvs up -dPAC -r ITK-3-0

Thanks