[Insight-users] Re: Antwort: Re: itkSliceBySliceImageFilter

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Feb 13 05:22:38 EST 2007

Hi Matthias,

This problem comes from a bug in the NormalizeImageFilter.
It is now fixed in ITK cvs.

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/itkNormalizeImageFilter.h?r2=1.8&root=Insight&sortby=date&sortdir=down&r1=1.7
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/itkNormalizeImageFilter.h?r2=1.9&root=Insight&sortby=date&sortdir=down&r1=1.8
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/itkNormalizeImageFilter.txx?r2=1.13&root=Insight&sortby=date&sortdir=down&r1=1.12