[Insight-users] Blob Finder

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:28:40 EST 2007

Hi,

It depends on what you mean by blobs, I suppose. There are labelling
filters - itkConnectedComponentImageFilter - that take a binary input
image and produce an image in which each independent object has a
different value (i.e. a label image). There are also filters that can
use the label image to compute various statistics -
itkLabelStatisticsImageFilter and itkRelabelComponentImageFilter.

I'm not aware of any color transformation filters though.