[Insight-users] registration results

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Feb 7 13:10:15 EST 2007

Hi Tony,

Please call the method:

       GetLastTransformParameters()

from the itkPointSetToImageRegistration object.

For an interpretation of the parameters, please look
at the Doxygen documentation of the GetParameters()
method of the Transform that you are using.

The documentation of all the Transforms is available at:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/group__Transforms.html

As well as in the Image Registration chapter of the
ITK Software Guide.

Note that in practice you can simply set the parameters
of your transform as:

     transform->SetParameters(
        registration->GetLastTransformParameters() );

     resampler->SetTransform( transform );

     resampler->SetInput( movingImage );

Please *read the Image Registration chapter* of the
ITK Software Guide:

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Almost all the registration examples in the guide
perform aalso the resampling of the moving image.

You will find the associated source code examples
in the directory.

         Insight/Examples/Registration

Examples on the use of GetLastTransformParameters()
call can be found in all the following files of
that directory:

ImageRegistration1.cxx
ImageRegistration10.cxx
ImageRegistration11.cxx
ImageRegistration12.cxx
ImageRegistration13.cxx
ImageRegistration14.cxx
ImageRegistration15.cxx
ImageRegistration16.cxx
ImageRegistration17.cxx
ImageRegistration2.cxx
ImageRegistration3.cxx
ImageRegistration3.py
ImageRegistration3.tcl
ImageRegistration4.cxx
ImageRegistration4.py
ImageRegistration4.tcl
ImageRegistration5.cxx
ImageRegistration5.py
ImageRegistration5.tcl
ImageRegistration6.cxx
ImageRegistration7.cxx
ImageRegistration8.cxx
ImageRegistration9.cxx

Please read the Software Guide.  You only need a couple
of hours for going through the registration chapter.
Getting familiar with the registration framework would
have saved you *a lot* of time.