[Insight-users] Watershed on DCM 3D images

K. Subburaj subburaj at iitb.ac.in
Mon Feb 5 15:50:05 EST 2007

Hi all

1. I would like to apply the watershed filter to 3D CT (DCM) images, is it
   possible? In guide, it 's specified that RGB values are required.

2. How can I do?, do we need to use any caster to convert dcm  scalar
value to RGB values...,

3. is there any standard for number of iterations and other values

i tried Examples/Segmentation/Watershed1.cxx on dcm 2d images it takes
long time  to process , Can any one comment on this, why so?

Thanks / Subbu