[Insight-users] a Strange error,what might the reason??

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 11:38:05 EST 2007

Hello All
(Especially Luis) ;
I mave met a strange error that I have ever met before. I hope somebody will help me. I just want to get registration of one stl data(I converted it itk mesh) and the other is .raw extension 3d data.
.
.
.
.
.
typedef itk::ResampleImageFilter<
MovingImageType,
FixedImageType > ResampleFilterType;
TransformType::Pointer finalTransform = TransformType::New();
finalTransform->SetCenter( transform->GetCenter() );
finalTransform->SetParameters( finalParameters );
ResampleFilterType::Pointer resampler = ResampleFilterType::New();  // until this line  I have not  met any error,But when I add just this part It gives 35 errors, I dont understand errors, I this part of code from ImageRegistration8.cxx which is  in ITK folders

Here is the first part error of 35,

c:\programme\itk\itk-src-windows\code\common\itkimagetoimagefilter.h(90) : error C2039: 'ImageDimension' : is not a member of 'itk::PointSet<TPixelType,VDimension>'
1> with
1> [
1> TPixelType=float,
1> VDimension=3
1> ]
1> c:\programme\itk\itk-src-windows\code\basicfilters\itkresampleimagefilter.h(74) : see reference to class template instantiation 'itk::ImageToImageFilter<TInputImage,TOutputImage>' being compiled
1> with
1> [
1> TInputImage=MovingImageType,
1> TOutputImage=FixedPointSetType
1> ]
1> c:\documents and settings\aydemir\desktop\itktovtk\teste.cpp(96) : see reference to class template instantiation 'itk::ResampleImageFilter<TInputImage,TOutputImage>' being compiled
1> with
1> [
1> TInputImage=MovingImageType,
1> TOutputImage=FixedPointSetType
1> ]
1>c:\programme\itk\itk-src-windows\code\common\itkimagetoimagefilter.h(90) : error C2065: 'ImageDimension' : undeclared identifier
1>c:\programme\itk\itk-src-windows\code\common\itkimagetoimagefilter.h(90) : error C2057: expected constant expression

It's here! Your new message!