[Insight-users] Intensities rescaling

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Dec 29 12:22:31 EST 2007

Hi Tib,

If you think that the rescaling can be linear you may want to use

the RescaleIntensityImageFilter
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1RescaleIntensityImageFilter.html

or the NormalizeImageFilter:
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1NormalizeImageFilter.html

If you think that the rescaling should be non-linear then
you may want to look at the HistogramMatchingImageFilter:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1HistogramMatchingImageFilter.html