[Insight-users] Problems in compiling ITK in VC 6.0 environment

Xun Wang xun_wang_2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 10:37:36 EST 2007

Hi,

      I am currently having problems in compiling ITK packages in already built VC 6.0 environment, which CMake is not assumed. When I include ITK functions, the problem I am currently having is,
      error C2653: 'itk' : is not a class or namespace name

      I am wondering if there is any sample VC6.0 built ITK environment available. Thanks a lot, your help is greatly appreciated.

      Have a nice day!

      Xun