[Insight-users] Problem with ImportImageFilter

Romain Garrigues romain.garrigues at c-s.cnes.fr
Thu Dec 20 05:51:45 EST 2007

Hello all !

I'm interested in using itk::ImportImageFilter to read buffer data...
But it seems that itk::ImportImageFilter always produces an itk::Image with
this data.
My aim is to store it in another class (an otb::Image exactly), so i think
that instead of "templating" image pixel type and dimension, it can be
interesting to template the type of output image...
I have created an otb::ImportImageFilter which takes image type as template
parameter, and it works well.
Maybe it could be a good idea to change template parameters of
itk::ImportImageFilter ?

Best regards,

Romain Garrigues,
Orfeo Toolbox developper.