[Insight-users] Installable windows ITIK programms

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:06:31 EST 2007

Hi Zein,

You need to install the VC++ redistributable (vcredist) on the target
computer. On my development computer this is located here:
   Microsoft Visual Studio 8\SDK\v2.0\BootStrapper\Packages\vcredist_x86

In order to avoid having to run this executable on target computers,
you could create a "Setup Project" which should automatically detect
the dependencies and pull in the required merge modules.

HTH

Cheers, Dan