[Insight-users] one bug in InsightApplications3.4.0

qxue at jouy.inra.fr qxue at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Dec 7 08:27:27 EST 2007

Hello,

    I compiled InsightApplication3.4.0 (ITK3.4.0 + VTK 5.0.3 + FLTK1.7) in
Windows XP by visual studio 2005, and then the CellularSegmentation is run with
load image button. There are errors to correctly show images, some of which are
zoomed automatically, although they have the same size. This question can be
avoided by re-executing program and normally the first image is correct.
    It is a new bug possiblly, since I used cellularsementation before in the
ITK 3.0.0 with VTK4.4 + FLTK1.7 in Windows, and everything is good.

Quan