[Insight-users] MRF filter

Mark Bouts mark at invivonmr.uu.nl
Mon Dec 3 19:43:40 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm using the itkMRFFilter as a a pruning step in my classification
problem. All seems to work well. However, I seem to notice that the first
and last slice of the dataset do not change with regard to the initial
classification, ie it seems not to be processed. How can this be? Are the
first and last slice suppose to be exlude excluded? I have done some
research in the itk code, but seem not to come upon any peculiar code.
Any suggestions or is this suppose to happen, or does it involve the
neighborhood weighting definition?

Additionally I was wondering if there is a convenient way of having a
neighborhood weighting which is only inplane? So I don't want to use the
previous or next slice?

Thanks!

Mark