[Insight-users] warping evaluation measures

Jessica de Ryk jessica-deryk at uiowa.edu
Sun Dec 2 11:48:17 EST 2007

I am in the process of modifying the ThinPlateSplineWarp example which is
based on landmarks.  I use a 'fiducial' landmark set to generate the
ThinPlateSplineKernelTransform and apply it to the image using the
VectorResampleImageFilter. I then want to apply the calculated transform to
a separate set of 'evaluation' landmarks (not used for registration) so I
can see how close their transformed position is to the corresponding target
position.

If I save these landmarks in separate points container, is there some sort
of filter I can use to apply the transform to them and obtain the
transformed points?

Thanks

Jess