[Insight-users] how to run example in ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Aug 19 10:45:07 EDT 2007

Hi James,

Thanks for letting us know that installing the service pack fixed
your problem.

Most ITK examples are *command line* applications. You will run
them from a MS-DOS command window or from a Cygwin shell.

For instructions on how to run each one of the Examples, please
read the ITK Software Guide:

        http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

This book is built directly by extracting text and code from the
examples. You will find in the book detailed descriptions of the
examples, and instructions on how to run them.

There are several Chapters on Image Segmentation in this book
that describe the use of ITK image segmentation classes.