[Insight-users] hysteresis thresholding in itk

Moti Freiman freiman at cs.huji.ac.il
Sun Aug 5 14:00:19 EDT 2007

Hi,
I found a very old  (from 2004) message about hysteresis thresholding in
itk.
It says that there is no implementation of the hysteresis thresholding out
of the canny edge detector framework.
I searched for such a filter in the current version documentation and code (
3.3) bud find nothing.
I consider to write one by myself, but I want to verify that there is no
implementation of it at the current version.
Thanks,
Moti

--
__