[Insight-users] Need help with LandmarkInitializer

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Sat Apr 28 16:59:15 EDT 2007

Hi Evelyn,

There is a "LandmarkPointContainer" and " LandmarkPointType" data types
defined in the API that you
can use. For example for the fixed landmarks, you can do the following...

    LandmarkInitializerType::LandmarkPointContainer fixedPointContainer;
    LandmarkInitializerType::LandmarkPointType  fixedPoint;

 // Read the file containing coordinates of fixed points.
 std::ifstream   fixedFile;

  if( fixedFile.fail() )
  {
    std::cerr << "Error opening points file with name : " << std::endl;
    std::cerr << argv[1] << std::endl;
    return 2;
  }
  unsigned int pointId = 0;
  fixedFile >> fixedPoint;

  while( !fixedFile.eof() )
  {
    fixedPointContainer.push_back ( fixedPoint );
    fixedFile >> fixedPoint;
   }

    landmarkInitializer->SetFixedLandmarks( fixedPointContainer);

HTH,

-Andinet

Andinet A. Enquobahrie, PhD
R&D Engineer