[Insight-users] ResampleImageFilter::GenerateInputRequestedRegion - typo?

Elena Pavlovskaia elena.pavlovskaia at otismed.com
Wed Apr 25 14:14:39 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am implementing a filter that has output image size & spacing
different from the input image. So I follow the code of ResampleImageFilter
as an example to follow. Its GenerateInputRequestedRegion function has
the following pair of lines (454 & 455):

  inputRegion = inputPtr->GetLargestPossibleRegion();
  inputPtr->SetLargestPossibleRegion(inputRegion);

I have an impression that the second line does not produce any effect,
and that it could be safely removed. Is that right?

Thank you,

Elena