[Insight-users] Re: Is there any filter which can give out the center of labels on the labeled image

Alireza Salamy alireza_sal2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 06:30:56 EDT 2007

Hi Gaetan,
  I got the webpage that you send me for getting the centroid of Labels in Labeled image,but the language of that is in French.would you please let me know how can I have access to your contribution?Does your contribution available as a source code in ITK?
  Thanks alot
  Alireza

Gaëtan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr> wrote:

Hi Alireza,

Please keep the discussions on the list so they can be archived !

Le 23 avr. 07 à 12:14, Alireza Salamy a écrit :

> Hi Gaetan ,
> would you please tell me if there is any filter or source code
> which can give out the center of the labels on the labeled image?
> for example in Matlab we have:
> STATS = REGIONPROPS(L,PROPERTIES) measures a set of properties for
> each
> labeled region in the label matrix L.
> the code above included centroid of the labels.

Again you can use my contribution to ITK http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/
darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=binaryAttributeMorphology;a=summary to get
this info, or an older one I will NOT submit to the insight journal,
but which may be a little easiest to use http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/
darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=labelShape;a=summary .
I don't know any other way to get those infos.

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)