[Insight-users] affine transform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 20 12:39:02 EDT 2007

Hi Annelaure,

In order to map your points you can simply use the Transform itself.

Just iterate through the PointSet and for each point invoke the
transform method TransformPoint().

You will find details about the iterators of the PointSet in the
ITK Software Guide

        http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in the DataRepresentation chapter.

You *SHOULD NOT* assume that the center of rotation is (0,0,0).
changing the center of rotation induces a translation in the
transformation.

The easy way to map the point is to use the transform that
results from the Iterative Point registration process.