[Insight-users] Editor, showing all methods

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 04:23:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

Im relatively new to c++ and itk and I was wondering if there is
a editor which can show all methods that are availabe in itk. So what
Im thinking of is that when you make an instance of an object then there
comes a drop-down list of all possible methods you can choose.
I know  this is possible in for example Delphi with java. It would help me
tremendous in memorizing all different methods.
thanks for response,
Lars Nygard