[Insight-users] Fwd: Error: Cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_tag.h': No such file or directory

Chris Lee yuexili at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:31:10 EDT 2007

Hi, by the way, I use the Insight Toolkit 5.2.0

-------
From: Chris Lee <yuexili at gmail.com>
Date: 2007-4-18 下午11:15
Subject: Error: Cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_tag.h': No such file or
directory
To: Insight-users <insight-users at itk.org>
Cc: yuexili at gmail.com

Hi, itkers

I create a new console application in VS.NET <http://vs.net/> 2005.
And I add the paths of the Insight libraries and include directories to
Developer Studio itself, under tools-->options-->projects and
solutions-->VC++ directories.
When I built the console application,
it report the eeor infomation as the following:
"\insighttoolkit-3.2.0\code\io\itkimageiobase.h(25) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_vector.h': No such file or directory"

the file 'vnl/vnl_vector.h" seems not the correct filename or file path
because of the "/" in the strings.

What's wrong with this?

I will be very appreciate if someone reply me.

--
Best wishes,
Chris

--