[Insight-users] 3D pointSetToImageRegistration

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 10:22:44 EDT 2007

hello dear ITK users;
I have tried to implement 3D pointsetToimageRegistration . I get registration results then I implement these final parameters to my pointset, bur unfortunately pointset does not match to the image. I  would like to ask that is there anybody who has implemented 3D pointset to image registration method  correctly  to send me an example code or is there anybody who can check mine code if I send it to him/her.

Thanks in advance
Tony

http://mail.yahoo.com