[Insight-users] problem accessing results of experimental build in Insight Journal

Jakub Bican jakub.bican at matfyz.cz
Tue Apr 17 04:57:51 EDT 2007

Hi.

I posted a new code into insight journal some time ago. It produced a lot of
errors, so i fixed the code so that it does not produce any compile errors
on my platforms win32+MSVC7.1 and ubuntu+gcc (i develop priparily on win32).
But it still produces some compile errors as can be seen here:

http://insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D6%26order%3Drating%26revision_display%3Dcombined&pubid=138

Unfortunatelly, the links in IJ Dashbord review does not work and i can't
see the errors. This also happened form some of the earlier revisions.

Please, is there some way to let me see the build errors so that i can fix
them?

Thanks,

    Jakub