[Insight-users] are these datas appropriate for pointsettoimageregistration implementation

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 10:18:55 EDT 2007

Hello;
I have tried to implement pointsettoimageregistration. I have a STL data and 3D .raw data.  I attached my sample datas to this mail. these are 3D datas and I obtained this picture  by printscreen button on the keyboard just show you to the datas. As you see at the picture that the data has a hole. but at the STL data the bottom of the hole is close,onthe otherhand at the raw data this hole's bottom is open. I use these two dataset to implement pointsettoimageregistration but the results of the registration are not correct. At this point I would like to ask that  are these datas suitable for this kind of registration,because one of hole's bottom is close but the other's is open as I indicate at picture which is attached to that mail. is this small difference important? Might the incorrectness of the results this unmatch part of the datas? I hope my question is clear.

Thanks in advance
Tony

http://mail.yahoo.com