[Insight-users] New user: Error executing itkImageRegistrationMethod.h

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 07:35:56 EDT 2007

Hi,
Im new to ITK. Starting my master research on image registration
at Sintef in Trondheim.
Im trying to build the Registration1 example. (The 'Hello World!' for registration).
Im using visual C++ 6.0. When I try to execute I get the following error:

Compiling...
ImageRegistration1.cxx
C:\Documents and Settings\tn\Desktop\ITK\InsightToolkit-3.2.0\InsightToolkit-3.2.0\Examples\Registration\ImageRegistration1.cxx(53) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImageRegistrationMethod.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.
ImageRegistration1.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Any help would be appreciated.
Greets
Lars Nygard