[Insight-users] error while building in MS Visual C++ , cannot find header files

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 11 16:44:14 EDT 2007

Hi Ehtiati,

               Welcome to ITK !

Please follow the instructions on the Tutorials:

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

In particular:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/index.htm

This tutorial will guide you step by step on the
process of configuring and building ITK.

It will also show you how to create your first small
projects that use ITK.

You should also read the first three chapters of the ITK
Software Guide:

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf