[Insight-users] which registration method do you recommend

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 11 13:21:55 EDT 2007

Hi Alireza,

There are many potential approaches for segmenting fiducials.

The suitability of a segmentation methods to your problem
will depend on the contrast of the fiducial, the fiducial
size and shape, and the image resolution, among other things.

It is hard to recommend you a segmentation method without
having more information about the characteristics of your
images.

Is it possible for you to post in a web page a screen shot of
any of your images illustrating the view of a fiducial ?