[Insight-users] Missing static const SpaceDimension in itkRigid2DTransform.h

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 11 12:21:58 EDT 2007

Hi Ralf,

               Thanks for pointing this out.

The declaration of "SpaceDimension" in the CenterTransformInitializer
is an Evolutionary vestige that dates from the time when ITK transforms
assumed that the input space and output space had the same dimension.

At this point, this declaration is not being used, and should be
removed.

This issue has been entered as bug 4845:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=4845&pos=0

We should be able to commit a fix for it today.

About the options for searching in the bug tracker.
There is an advanced search available. Unfortunately
it is not very visible. You will find it by clicking
on the "Query Bugs" button a the top bar. In the page
that follows, you will see the advance query option
as the link at the bottom left of the page.

Please let us know if you find any difficulties
using the search functionality of the bug tracker.