[Insight-users] Header files not found for surface extraction example

Catherine Peloquin cepeloquin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:21:40 EDT 2007

Thank you for you assistance.  I was able to get my makefile to build, but
now I am getting a segmentation fault at the line meshSource->Update().  I
tried using .ima files, and .dcm files located in the same directory as my
.cxx and CMakeLists files.  I am running the executable with the command
"SurfaceExtraction CT0001.dcm 400".  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Catherine