[Insight-users] GetCenter(); : SetCenter() MUST be done before starting the registration.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Apr 7 18:39:04 EDT 2007

Hi Tony,

You should set the Center of the Transform to the center of
the Fixed object.

In the case of PointSet to Image registration, the Fixed
object is the PointSet.

                YOU MUST SET THE CENTER
                      *BEFORE*
          YOU START THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.

The center is used all the time during the registration process.
Setting the center at the end of the registration is an incorrect
use of the transform.

Setting the center, is one of the most important aspects of
initializing the transform.