[Insight-users] error with image registration8

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 6 10:21:06 EDT 2007

Hi Alireza,

         The problem is with your command line.

None of the image files that you are passing as arguments
to this application seem to have an extension.

If you decompressed the file

                     BrainPart1.tgz

You should find inside that directory files with extension
.mha or mhd.

Those are the files that you should pass as input to this
application.

You should start by downloading the ImageViewer.exe
application from:

   http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/InsightApplicationsBin/

and making sure that you can see the images with this application
before you attempt to pass them as arguments to any other ITK
application.