[Insight-users] Error compiling new version of [InsightApplications] / DeformableRegistration3DTimeSeries

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 5 15:45:11 EDT 2007

Hi Karl,

When you ran CMake for configuring InsightApplications,
and you enabled the use of FLTK, you were asked to provide
the path to the FLTK headers.

    Did you include "FL" at the end of that path ?

That last "Fl" should not be included in that path.

Please check the "FLTK" entries in the CMakeCache.txt file
in the binary directory of InsightApplications.

For example, you could do

           grep    FLTK     CMakeCache.txt

and post the output to the mailing list.