[Insight-users] ITK and managed c++ 2005

Dan Mueller d.mueller at qut.edu.au
Sat Sep 30 17:13:34 EDT 2006

Hi Tadeusz,

I have been using ITK with C++/CLI with no problems... I have
experienced some "access violation exceptions" similar to yours below -
but only when using a SmartPointer which has gone out of scope and
deleted itself.

Can you provide some more information, or perhaps a minimal example
which fails?

Cheers

Dan