[Insight-users] Read mnc files

Vincent Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Sat Sep 30 11:15:28 EDT 2006

Prename,

It is possible to do this in ITK. It may be easier however to get
started by running the mincextract program on the slices to build up a
raw volume of data. You could then create a meta image header for the
volume.

To do this directly in ITK you would want to use something like the
PasteImageFilter.

Vince

E-mail: vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Phone: 319-356-8255