[Insight-users] Help in GaussianMinimumErrorClassfier

Wang, Liqin Wang.Liqin at mayo.edu
Fri Sep 29 16:46:53 EDT 2006

Hello,

Could anyone help me in GaussianMinimumErrorClassifier app provided in
itk with known, worked input datasets, such as training and target data
set. The program compiled good. When I provided two training image
files, one is image with pixel data, another one is the image with class
labels ( 0-7), the target file is a image file  to be classified. I also
provided the mask file, as well as --selected-class-labels 1 2 3 4
--other-class-label 0 --number-of-classes 10.

But I got "Unhandled exceptions" errors.
Attached is the progress of the program.

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Liqin