[Insight-users] problems in installation

uoooa uoooa at 126.com
Fri Sep 29 07:18:48 EDT 2006

Dear Sir or Madam:
      I am writing this letter to tell you some problems that I meet when I build
ITK.sln produced by CMake2.4 by visual studio. net 2003.
      I downloaded ITK2.8.1from www.itk.org  7 days ago. Today ,I compiled it with my
compiler. The compiler only produces a ITKCommand.dll dll file and tells me that there
are many warnings as follow:
because I use Chinese version of vc.net 2003, so the orignal warning produced by the
compiler is
Image2 warning LNK4089: /OPT:REF 已丢弃所有对“ADVAPI32.dll”的引用
I think it can be translated into English like :
Image2 warning LNK4089: /OPT:REF has given up all to“ADVAPI32.dll”'s cite

PatentedExamples warning LNK4089: /OPT:REF 已丢弃所有对“ADVAPI32.dll”的引用
itkNeuralNetworksHeaderTest warning LNK4089: /OPT:REF 已丢弃所有对“MSVCP71.dll”的引用

The other problems are seem like the two . It seem that all problems come from LNK4089:
/OPT:REF has given up all to“ADVAPI32.dll”or“MSVCP71.dll”'s cite
Please tell me what should I do.
Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

                                                                                                    Your sincerely

                                                                                                             GONG Chun