[Insight-users] Level Set Deformable Registration Vector Components and Their Units

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Sep 24 10:09:36 EDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

The units will be the same as the ones used for the pixel spacing
in the input images.

If your images were using spacing in millimeters, then the units
of the deformation field computed by the deformable registration
will also be in millimeters.

If your images were using spacing in microns, then the units
of the deformation field computed by the deformable registration
will also be in microns.