[Insight-users] How can I triangulate or polygonalize a 3D point set data ?

Cem DEMiRKIR cdemirkir at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 09:42:12 EDT 2006

Hi Sylvain,
	I'm sorry for bothering you, but I need to ask a question of  the
Cmake building of the InsightApplications/DeformableModelSimplexMesh/
xample. When I configure  the Cmake it produces the following error,

Cmake Error: Error required internal Cmake variable not set, cmake may not
be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE

Do you have any idea about How I can resolve this error ?

	Thanks
	Sincerely
	Cem DEmiRKIR