[Insight-users] GDCM compilation!

yasser salman yass71 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 09:58:49 EDT 2006

Hello All,
The * full* GDCM has been installed in my PC in the
default directoies "C:\Creatis\gdcm" , i didn't know
any idea about how can i link it to itk and vtk, i
read the installtion but sorry i can't understand , i
try to include the files found in "
C:\Creatis\gdcm\include\gdcm" in my project and *add*
the lib(s) found in C:\Creatis\gdcm\lib\gdcm but there
are some errors occured , is it the right way to do ,
i don't think so , so please let me know the steps to
do, thanks,
Yasser