[Insight-users] installation problem with Borland compiler

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Sep 18 13:10:39 EDT 2006

Hi Jean-Francois,

Thanks for letting us know that rebuilding your
binary directory from scratch solved the problem.

---

I think ITK can read 16-bit TIFF images, but that
may be a recent improvement.

    1) Are you using today's CVS version ?

    2) Do you get an error messages ?

       If so,
       Could you be so kind to share that error
       message with the mailing list ?