[Insight-users] ContourExtractor2DImageFilter: review for IJ

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Sun Sep 17 15:32:46 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

Recently there have been several requests of the ITK mailing list for
a 2D boundary/contour-tracing algorithm. I've responded to these
requests by pointing people at a submission I made to the Insight
Journal a while back that contains such code.

If you've had occasion to use (or try and fail to use!) this
functionality, I'd appreciate if you could write a brief review of
that code for the Insight Journal. This will help refine the code and
hopefully motivate its inclusion in ITK proper.

Zach Pincus
Program in Biomedical Informatics and Department of Biochemistry
Stanford University School of Medicine

The IJ submission:
http://insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_publication.php?
back=view_reviews.php%3Fback%3Dpublications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%
26pubid%3D72&pubid=72

The page to view the reviews and add new ones:
http://insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_reviews.php?
back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D4%26order%3Drating%
26revision_display%3Dcombined&pubid=72