[Insight-users] Re: 2D boundary tracking

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 15 18:26:26 EDT 2006

There should be relatively little itk-specific code in the actual
implementation. Some basic index types and iterators but nothing
more. The itk::PolyLineParametricPath objects can just be substituted
for std::vectors, or some even simpler type. Not a lot of work, really.

The code will return open contours if they intersect the image edge,
and closed contours if they do not. This can be pretty easily
modified as well.

Zach Pincus