[Insight-users] compile error cause by #define, should I add 1 after variable?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 14 10:28:58 EDT 2006

Hi Lin,

When posting errors to the users list, it will be kind of you
to share the *exact* error messages that you got from the
compiler, not your interpretation of those messages.

---

We build ITK daily with Visual Studio 7.1, so what is more
likely is that your installation has a configuration problem.

A common mistake is for users to define in Visual Studio that
.txx files are "compilable" files, which triggers VC++ to attempt
to compile them out of context. Users who do this, usually just
want Visual Studio to syntax-color their .txx files.

    (Ahh...
     the strange things people has to go through
     when they don't use Vim as editor...  :-)

Please check the comments in the FAQ:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#Highlighting_.txx_files_in_Visual_Studio