[Insight-users] SetDefaultPixelValue in Demons Registration : WarpImageFilter->SetEdgePaddingValue()

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 14 09:21:13 EDT 2006

Hi Matt,

The problem that you are reporting is unrelated to
the Demons registration.

    It is only an issue with the WrapImageFilter.

The variable that you must set with this filter is the

                  EdgePaddingValue

like in:

     wrapImageFilter->SetEdgePaddingValue( 254 );

This will do the equivalent of the SetDefaultValue()
in the ResampleImageFilter.

--

Enjoy the power of Open Source:             :-)

A quick look at

      Insight/Code/BasicFilters/
                    itkWarpImageFilter.txx

line 226, would have shown what variable is used when the
mapped point is outside of the input image ("if" in line 218)