[Insight-users] 2d-3d registration data

Moti Freiman freiman at cs.huji.ac.il
Sun Sep 10 08:30:50 EDT 2006

Hello,

I finished now to develop a new 2D-3D registration method.

I want to compare my algorithm's performance to others. Therefore I'm
seek for 2D-3D x-ray  ct data sets, which tested by others, and have
their results.

Of course, When I'll publish a paper about this algorithm I'll cite the
owners of the other data sets

Many thanks,

Moti

--