[Insight-users] registration output

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 9 15:49:38 EDT 2006

Hi Corinna,

Take the moving image, use the iterator:

   itkImageRegionExclusionIteratorWithIndex.h

and set it up to walk on a region 1 or 2 pixels
wide in the border of your moving image.

This iterator is designed for walking on the
image by excluding an internal region. So, just
define the internal exclusion region as begin
N-2 pixels in size (assuming your moving image
is N pixels in size).

When you visit those pixels, set them to a very
unique value "V" (e.g. a very high value, so that
they will be recognizable.

Finally repeat the operattion that you did before
for pasting the resampled image into the fixed image
but this time only paste the pixels of the moving
image that have that very unique value "V".