[Insight-users] LINK errors when extending insight applications

Eve evelyn_heyes at homeworking.org
Fri Sep 8 15:05:56 EDT 2006

Hello ITK-users,

I am currently trying to modify the Image Registration application. The
directory tree I have setup is:

-InsightApplications

--- Auxillary

-- Build
------Auxilary
------ImageRegistration
-----------Debug

-- ImageRegistration

My first question is, when modifying the source code for ImageRegistration/
ImageViewer, which project should I open:
1. InsightApplications > Build > ImageRegistration.vcproj
or
2. InsightApplications > Build > ImageRegistration >
ImageRegistration.vcproj

This question arose because I got the following link errors:

Linking...
   Creating library Debug\ImageRegistration2D.lib and object
Debug\ImageRegistration2D.exp
ImageRegistrationConsole.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: virtual void __thiscall
ImageRegistrationConsole::SaveValidationImage(void)"
(?SaveValidationImage at ImageRegistrationConsole@@UAEXXZ)
ImageRegistrationConsole.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: virtual void __thiscall
fltkImageViewerGUI::SaveClickedPoints(void)"
(?SaveClickedPoints at fltkImageViewerGUI@@UAEXXZ)
Debug\ImageRegistration2D.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

Build log was saved at
"file://h:\codes\applic\InsightApplications\build7\ImageRegistration2D\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
ImageRegistration2D - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

The cmakelists file is attached.

The second question: Is it necessary to input colortable for the overlaid
image when the fltk::ImageViewerGUI is used? The overlaid image I got
currently is shown in monotone. I have attempted to use a specified
colormap, but the same overlay is shown. I have attempted to extend the
fltk::ImageViewer but got the similar LINK errors.

Thank you for your help!

Best,
Eve

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235922/CMakeLists.txt CMakeLists.txt