[Insight-users] problem of JPEG2000

Xuejun sd2usa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 00:06:14 EDT 2006

Hi, Mathieu;

I updated several gdcm files but encountered a JPEG2000 problem during
compilations, one of which is listed as below:

\Download\program\kitware\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\Utilitie
s\gdcm\src\gdcmFileHelper.cxx(735) : error C2051: case expression not
constant

Although I downloaded the openJPEG library: LibOpenJPEG.lib, and added a
command LINK_LIBRARIES (LibOpenJPEG) in the CMakeLists.txt file of the gdcm
directory.

Would you please let me know how to fix it?

Regards,

Sam